Download: Copyright Transfer Agreement.docx
Authors (in order):
The authors (copyright owners) of the above paper agree to publish the above paper in Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition, and voluntarily transfer part of the copyright of the paper to the Editorial Office of Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition free of charge after being accepted and published, and make clear the following relevant issues:
1. The authors warrant that the paper is an original work and all or part of the contents were never in any forms or any languages in any other publications, does not be involved the issue of confidentiality or more than one draft, has no plagiarism or copying behaviors of others, and does not contain any contents in violation of laws and regulations and infringes on the rights and interests. If infringement or disclosure occurs in this paper, all responsibility shall be borne by the authors of the paper. In order to maintain scientific ethics and normal publishing order, the Editorial Office of Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition has the right to reject the manuscript, to criticize the paper and the authors in the field of education and scientific research as well as similar journals with real names, and to inform relevant units to impose serious administrative punishment on the main authors.
2. Once the paper submitted to Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition is accepted, all authors agree to transferer the all rights of reproduction and dissemination of the whole paper and the attached drawings, tables, abstracts and the other contents that can be extracted from the paper, including but not limited to the right of reproduction, right of distribution, right of information network dissemination, right of performance, right of translation, right of compilation and right of modification to the Editorial Office of Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition.
3. The authors of the paper warrant that the attribution of the paper is undisputed. In case of disputes over signature, the responsibility shall be borne by the authors of the paper.
4. The rights transferred in article 2 of this agreement shall not be used in any forms by the authors themselves or by others, but the authors themselves may continue to use the paper in the following circumstances: 1) quoting or translating part of the contents of the paper in subsequent works; 2) apply for patents; 3) academic reports and lectures; 4) non-commercial academic exchanges; 5) other activities permitted and authorized by the Editorial Office of Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition.
5. Transfer fee: the transfer of rights under this agreement is free of charge, and the Editorial Office of Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition will not pay additional fees.
6. This agreement shall come into force upon the signatures of all authors. If the authors submit the copies/scans of the agreement via email, submission system or other means after signature, the copies/scans shall be deemed to have the same legal effect as the original. Once the paper fails to meet the publication requirements and cannot be published in the journal, this agreement will automatically become invalid.
Signature of all authors: